Get to work a little late on Monday. Interview manager candidate at 9:30am. Leave office to meet up with my staff and client for lunch up near Cleveland. Of course, lunch is going to be a B Spot, which is Michael Simon's restaurant, which is DEFINITELY NOT in my diet. Ugh. Have lunch. Go to the client's office. Review some workpapers. Head back home at a reasonable time.
Tuesday really goes something like this. Go to the office. Be productive until around 10:30am. Start talking to everyone in the office about where we are going to go to lunch - probably someplace that is not in my diet. This typically takes AT LEAST an hour, sometimes more. "Feed my baby." Leave for lunch around 12:30pm. Have an adult beverage with lunch - not in my diet. Forget to go back to the office after lunch. Go to tax party.
The rest of the week is going to be cake - spa day Wednesday following up a chiropractor appointment - amazing, Quality Castings on Thursday, vacation day Friday! I think I am going to make it!
So all busy season, Jackson has been asking me if he can go to work with me. I told him he had to wait until April. I'm not usually that busy on Saturdays in April. (Of course, today I had something I really needed to get done for partner that came up last minute.) I decided to let Jackson come with me. He nearly destroyed my office while we there. He said "mommy" no less than 300 times. He did play basketball with two of the guys in my office. He had a great time and I did get done what I needed to and the partner was very appreciative of my time.
Then we rushed home to spend some time outside. The weather was amazing today. When we pulled up to the house, Josh and Audrey were outside. Josh was cleaning the garage and Audrey was just hanging out in her stroller listening to music. We spent the afternoon just playing around the house. Jackson even did a little gardening!
Audrey checked out Jackson's car seat while daddy was cleaning his car.
Jackson went for a drive.
Even Batman came out to play.
Once Audrey had enough she took a nap in her stroller soaking up some warmth from the sun.















No comments:
Post a Comment