Tonight, Jackson helped mommy and daddy at suppertime by helping feed his baby sister. I was feeding her bites of applesauce (which she did NOT like) and cereal, in between making dinner for Josh and I. Jackson was already eating his dinner when he decided that he could help out. So he pulled the high chair closer to him and started to feed Audrey. It was super cute. Jackson really is a pretty amazing big brother. I thought waiting so long between our kids wasn't a great idea first, but I was wrong. Jackson is great with Audrey and he is such a big help to mama and daddy. Audrey is a lucky little girl. #Blessed.
I took this last picture and the exposure was all wrong. When I looked at it in Lightroom, I was able to adjust the exposure enough to see what the picture looks like. I think she might look just a little bit like me in the picture. Going to have to flip through my baby pictures and post the one I am thinking of. This might be the first picture that I see a little bit of her mama and not all Elsass!

















No comments:
Post a Comment