Even though I'm having a little more trouble seeing them these days, they are still there. If you look closely enough in the picture, you can see my toenails are nicely painted... probably the last time I will do it myself. It's pedicures from here on out!
Everything is going really well. We are still working on a name, but I think we are narrowing down the list and should at least have a short list we can both live very soon!
We had an appointment last week and they told me I'm measuring about 1/2 of an inch SMALL. Can you believe that? I don't feel about 1/2 of an inch small. I feel several inches BIG! The heartbeat is very normal. Mom and baby seem to be doing just fine.
I've been experiencing more leg cramps at night these days... making it difficult to get comfortable, sleep, and stay asleep. I know, I know... it's God's way of preparing me for the future... I think I'm well prepared when it comes to lack of sleep. I take after my own mom in that department! I don't think I need anymore practice there!
Our growing family is heading to Holiday World this next Friday with Aunt Katie and Grandma Linda... and maybe Aunt Kelly and Uncle Joel too! Mom, baby and grandma will be hanging out in the lazy river enjoying the sun and water!! I can't wait for the day off!
Everything is going really well. We are still working on a name, but I think we are narrowing down the list and should at least have a short list we can both live very soon!
We had an appointment last week and they told me I'm measuring about 1/2 of an inch SMALL. Can you believe that? I don't feel about 1/2 of an inch small. I feel several inches BIG! The heartbeat is very normal. Mom and baby seem to be doing just fine.
I've been experiencing more leg cramps at night these days... making it difficult to get comfortable, sleep, and stay asleep. I know, I know... it's God's way of preparing me for the future... I think I'm well prepared when it comes to lack of sleep. I take after my own mom in that department! I don't think I need anymore practice there!
Our growing family is heading to Holiday World this next Friday with Aunt Katie and Grandma Linda... and maybe Aunt Kelly and Uncle Joel too! Mom, baby and grandma will be hanging out in the lazy river enjoying the sun and water!! I can't wait for the day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment