Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now That's What I Call Fetal Movement!!!



We took this photo late last week, but I was too busy to get it posted. (Photo is as of 21 1/2 weeks.) We are now 22 1/2 weeks or five months!!! I can't believe that it has already been that long!
We registered this past weekend at Baby's R Us and Target. Josh was ready to go home shortly after we picked out the stroller and high chair. I guess shopping for baby things just wasn't his thing. I can't blame him, it was exhausting!!! And we still have a few things to add. The whole ordeal took about 6 hours (including traveling and lunch!!) It was much more complicated than I thought. Do babies really need all that stuff?
Those slight butterflies I was feeling a few weeks ago have completely changed into full fetal movements. The first time I was absolutely sure I was feeling him move was crazy and amazing. Now he moves all the time. No one else can feel him yet by touching my stomach, but I'm sure that it's only a matter of time!
The weather in northern Ohio has left me pretty uncomfortable at night, but I'm just not ready to break down and turn the air on. I'm gonna tough it out for a few more weeks... I hope! Or I'll just start sleeping in the basement!
All else is going well! And for those asking, we are still debating names!!

No comments:

Post a Comment