Not the best quality of picture, but Josh's favorite this week! We are 23 weeks and 2 days today. For those who don't speak in pregnancy terms.... that's five months! I'm still having a hard time believing this much time has passed. Before we know it, it'll be October!
Nothing really new or exciting to report this week! He is still moving.... A LOT. Typically, the most movement seems to be at 11pm when everything has settled down and I'm usually in bed ready to fall asleep! I think he's got his days and nights mixed up!
For those still wondering, there has been no breakthrough on a name yet.... just Baby Randall Elsass (Josh and his dad's middle names are both Randall.... keeping it in the family!!)
We have our next appointment tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be the same thing, but it'll be nice to hear the hearbeat again!!
Enjoy the photo and maybe I'll have more to update next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment