Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Season - Week 27



This is the last week of the second trimester... and I can't believe it! 13 more weeks and we are going to parents of a still nameless little boy!!

I'm starting to feel a little anxious these days. There still seems to be so much to do. Last week, we went the furniture store to look at furniture that should last a "lifetime." We went to Baby Tyme in Hartville, OH. The family that owns this little store was EXTREMELY helpful and very nice. We have spent the last week debating over two different sets of furniture. Both sets include a crib (that will convert from a crib to a standard full size bed), a 5 drawer chest and a double dresser (with an optional hutch, with I believe we are opting out of). Each set has things we like and I believe we finally came to a decision today and plan on placing the order tomorrow.

Now the one big thing we have left (besides the name of course).... child care! What to do when I go back to work. This might might be one of the hardest decisions and I know the one that is causing me the most stress!

Other than stress of decision making (and what seems like a second busy season at work), I'm still feeling pretty good. Sleeping is getting a little easier even though the movement of this child is getting a little stronger. I've learned to sleep with a sheet, rather than a blanket!! I also feel kind of like a cow.... and I'm beginning to notice that sitting up from laying down is getting much more complicated. And just think... it's only going to get more entertaining for Josh to watch!!

We have a half a day worth of appointments on Friday afternoon. Going for the glucose testing at the hospital, an ultrasound and my regular 28 week check up! After this, we start going to the doc every two weeks! I'm just wondering where am I going to find the time for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment