Thursday, July 30, 2009

Third Trimester - Just like the first...



We are officially a few weeks into the third trimester. I'm starting to feel a little more tired these days. Not quite as bad as the first trimester, but close. (It might also be because I'm working almost as hard asI did during the first trimester! I could sure use a vacation.)

The baby seems to be constantly moving around when it's time to sleep! At the 28 week appointment, we had our third ultrasound. Baby looks very healthy, with a good strong heartbeat at 153 bpm. My belly is measuring right on target now too!

Grandma Linda, Aunt Kelly and Aunt Katie threw the first of three baby showers last Saturday! It was great fun and we are slowing gathering all those things a baby needs! (Including his very own Colts onsie, socks and blanket. Now he can be just like his mommy!!) Thanks to everyone for coming!!

We did finally order the furniture and should have it delivered probably around the first week of September!!

I'm starting to get more anxious each day and have a feeling that since I have plans through the first week of October, this baby is going to decide to come early and ruin my plans! Everyone keeps telling me that all my plans should be thrown out the window from now on and nothing will ever go exactly how I planned it! I don't know what I'm going to do!!
Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment