Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thirty Weeks Down, Ten to Go



75% of the way there!! We are now a few weeks into the third trimester and it's getting harder and harder to breathe, sleep, get off the couch, and shave my legs! It's a good thing I don't need to tie my shoes!

We had our thirty week appointment on Friday and got the same good news we've been getting... everything looks good and on track. Heartbeat was about 140bmp. He must have been resting! The only thing I didn't believe was the scale!! The nurse told me that I gain NO weight over the last two weeks. She had to be joking, since I feel like a cow. Josh even "beep beeps" when I back up! My stomach measured 29 inches, which is good, but smaller than expected. I should be measuring closer t0 30 inches, but I'm not going to complain!!

Baby Elsass is moving around a lot these days. Just the other night, I was sitting on the couch and you could watch him moving around. My whole stomach was moving! It was crazy and exciting to watch all at the same time. I think Josh is slowly starting to realize that he's not an alien!!

The furniture will be delivered on Thursday afternoon. I can't wait to see how it's all going to come together. We have been working hard getting the room ready and now we are getting so much closer to wrapping it up!! Pictures to come of the room later in the week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment