So even though Aunt Katie told us that we should have been looking for day cares a LONG time ago, we did finally manage to make it some visits over the last week. We actually visited four different facilities, but we only made it inside three of them! As we pulled up to one of them, we both kind of looked at each other and said "I don't think so" and drove away.
We did find two really good possibilities during our search and both have availability for our little man. Everyone was very nice and very informative. Now we just have to sit down and weigh the pros and cons. It's going to be a little tougher than I thought. After Thursday night, I was hoping the visit on Friday wouldn't go so well, so it wouldn't be a tough decision, but now we are battling it out between two facilities. At least we have options!!
I have had a lot of stress over the last week which has been causing me some discomfort. I'm ready to get this show on the road. 7 short more weeks and he'll be here (because I refuse to carry any longer than 40 weeks!!) At our last appointment, everything still looks great. Measuring right on target. The heartbeat was about 153bpm. Alice (my midwife) would guess that he's still head down facing to the left. She is very happy with the way things are progressing. She did tell me that I'm still carrying really high (which is why I can't breathe!!) And she said if I continue to carry as high as I am now, she thinks it's unlikely that I will work right up to the end. I guess right now, I'm not sure what I'm hoping for... 1) not working until the 9th of October or 2) having him drop so I have to pee more than I do already!!
Yesterday, I shot a couple of hoops with Josh. He said everytime that I made one it was because of the baby and not my own skills. I guess he thinks this kid has a few of his genes and that's the ONLY way I would be able to make a basket!!
We did find two really good possibilities during our search and both have availability for our little man. Everyone was very nice and very informative. Now we just have to sit down and weigh the pros and cons. It's going to be a little tougher than I thought. After Thursday night, I was hoping the visit on Friday wouldn't go so well, so it wouldn't be a tough decision, but now we are battling it out between two facilities. At least we have options!!
I have had a lot of stress over the last week which has been causing me some discomfort. I'm ready to get this show on the road. 7 short more weeks and he'll be here (because I refuse to carry any longer than 40 weeks!!) At our last appointment, everything still looks great. Measuring right on target. The heartbeat was about 153bpm. Alice (my midwife) would guess that he's still head down facing to the left. She is very happy with the way things are progressing. She did tell me that I'm still carrying really high (which is why I can't breathe!!) And she said if I continue to carry as high as I am now, she thinks it's unlikely that I will work right up to the end. I guess right now, I'm not sure what I'm hoping for... 1) not working until the 9th of October or 2) having him drop so I have to pee more than I do already!!
Yesterday, I shot a couple of hoops with Josh. He said everytime that I made one it was because of the baby and not my own skills. I guess he thinks this kid has a few of his genes and that's the ONLY way I would be able to make a basket!!
No comments:
Post a Comment