It's so hard to believe that it's time for Christmas decorations already. Jackson has been talking about Jack (the Elsass Family Elf on the Shelf) for a few weeks now and I just kept thinking December was too far off to be talking about Jack's return. Welp... He's back and so are the decorations.
I have never enjoyed the actual process of decorating the tree or the how, but I have always loved how the house looks when it's done. This year was really no different, but I had two amazing little "helpers" this year. They both wanted to put all the ornaments on the same branch of the tree. It took lots of convincing them to move around the tree!! I may have moved a dozen or so ornaments after they were done.
After all the generic ornaments were placed on the tree, I got out the kids' ornaments. Of course Jackson has more ornaments than Audrey, so she started taking the ornaments off tree and putting them back on.
And we finally have a mantel to hang our stockings from!!
No comments:
Post a Comment