Wednesday, December 9, 2015

School Pictures - Fall 2015.

Well, we finally got back all the school pictures from this fall.  Of course, Jackson is such a little man and did a great job for his photo!!  It was a struggle to him there, but they turned out great.

The day before picture day, we picked out his clothes and he was all on board with his outfit.  Then about 30 seconds before we pull into the school parking lot, he has a TOTAL meltdown.  He does NOT want to wear this shirt.  He's so mad at me and it's going to be the worst day ever. He's crying and telling me that he isn't even going to smile for the pictures.  And like the good mommy that I am, I threatened to take away his prized possession -- his tablet!!

So he goes about his day, has his picture taken, and we don't talk about it again.  When the pictures finally came home in his backpack, he takes them out and says "Mom, don't be mad!!" I am positive that he's about to lose his tablet.  He hands me the pictures and this is what I see!!!



Could he be any more handsome than that?!?!?!?

And then there are Audrey's pictures....

After the spring photo session at school, I really was hoping for a little more from this baby.  And then I realize that on picture day, I will be in Alabama!!  While, I'm not worried about dressing this baby for her pictures, fixing her hair is NOT one of her daddy's strongest skills.  :/ 

I may have mentioned to her teachers that this was going to happen and perhaps they could help out the best they could to make her hair look somewhat presentable!!  And they tried...

 


But this girl just wasn't having it!!

I laugh hysterically each time I get pictures from the daycare.  Does that make me a bad mommy?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment