Yesterday after dinner, Audrey came into the family room and grabbed her diaper. I asked her if she needed to have her diaper changed and she said yes. A few minutes later, I took her upstairs. She was barely wet. So I asked her if she had to go potty and she shook her head yes and scrambled up off the floor and headed to the bathroom. So what do I do? I grab the potty ring and follow her. She didn't actually go potty, but I think she's thinking about it. Maybe girls really are easy to potty train!!
So tonight, we are getting ready for bath and she grabs her diaper again and points to the toilet. So I put her on the toilet. Again, she didn't actually go. Her diaper was dry, but I think we might be onto the start of something. Hard to believe she's interested at 18 months. (Maybe she'll take after Kenzie and train really early!)
******
Post Bath Relaxing!



No comments:
Post a Comment