The rest of the morning was busy with laundry and house packing. (A mommy's work is never done!) We did manage to get in a few snuggles.
Josh was planning to work at the house on Sunday a little bit and I wanted to shop for mirrors. We decided to grab some lunch and meet out at the house. Before the work got started, we went and looked (and bought) the basketball hoop. You should have seen the kids' faces when we pulled into the parking lot. Tons of swingsets...
After that purchase, we took off in separate directions... the boys to the house and the girls to the mall. We didn't have any luck with any mirrors, but I got a few good deals on some other items. Audrey feel asleep no more than we got to the mall, so I pushed her around the mall in the stroller for a while to let her sleep. And then it was back to the house to meet up with the Aubleys!








No comments:
Post a Comment