Friday, May 22, 2015

Out With the Old.

It's official.  We have moved out of our first home.  It was very bittersweet for me.  I struggled not being there for the move of our belongings and coming back to a VERY empty house.  I went over to the house for one final walk-through and to dig up the hosta from when dad died, so I could take it to the new house. 
 



 10 minutes into the digging, I was frustrated and crying and sure that I wasn't going to get to bring the hosta with me.  Josh called and he came to help me.   It took him nearly 45 minutes to get out of work and meet me.  Just as he was pulling up, I FINALLY got a piece of the hosta out of the ground.  Josh helped me finish it up and cover the hole!  I left about 1/4 of the hosta at the house.  It was big enough to split 12 times!!  I even managed to get it planted at the new house!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment