Saturday, January 5, 2013

Josh's Three-Year Dream Comes True

For years, Josh has been talking about putting a second TV in the family room so he can:

1) Play video games and watch TV at the same time
2) Watch multiple sports games at the same time
3) Sit in the same room with me and watch something he wants to watch, while I watch a girl show!!

So today, that dream finally came true.  Josh ordered two mounts and together, we hung the two 46" TVs in the family room.  It was a little harder than I thought.  Those TVs are heavy!!


So here is a picture of the dualing TVs.  We haven't worked out all the kinks yet and we didn't hide the cords in the wall yet.  In time.  So far, I am actually enjoying it more than I thought.  Now, I am watching TV shows that we recorded and the football game is on the other.

Jackson decided to help daddy with the bracket mounting too.





1 comment:

  1. That shiny green jacket on Jackson reminds me of the totally 80s shiny green "Fonner's" jacket that Dad had!

    ReplyDelete