Monday, April 27, 2009

Lub Dub, Lub Dub - 160 bmp

Last week, I had my third appointment and FINALLY got to listen to the heartbeat! It was really something. Grandma Sandy gave me a "Build A Sound" to record the heartbeat. The midwife I saw was so helpful in getting the heartbeat recorded. The rate was about 160 beats per minute, which they say is very normal. Grandma Linda was able to hear the heartbeat over the phone from the recording. Now, it's something we'll be able to cherish forever (or I guess until the battery runs out!!)

Everything is still going as planned. I can definately feel the difference in my energy levels. It might have something to do with busy season being over.

Over the last few weeks, I have experienced a few more headaches. It's pretty tough when all you can take is Tylenol and it doesn't do much. Ice packs seem to be doing the trick while they stay cold.

I'm glad to see "Boy" has taken the lead on the gender poll. Only three more weeks until we have our next ultrasound. I can't hardly wait. I'm ready to know if this baby is a he or she. As you can see from the updated photo, my belly is getting a little bigger. The only differences I really notice are in how my pants zip up less and less as each week goes by. God Bless the "Be Band." I'm still able to wear my pre-pregnancy pants, at least for a little while longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment