Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


We made it through the first trimester. At 14 weeks, now, I'm starting to look a little more pregnant! We (I mean I) decided that it was time to start tracking the progess with photos. (Photo courtesty of Daddy Elsass!) As you can see, I'm starting to get a little bit of of belly, and it's not from the yummy sausage bisquits and gravy that Joshua made for breakfast this morning!!
Wearing pants that button is getting really quite uncomfortable. As Anna would say, I'm going to have to find me some "eatin' pants" soon!

All in all things are starting to get a little bit better. Busy season practically over and I'm getting a little more sleep than before!

Happy Easter!! We are off to enjoy some good eats with some good friends!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jen, I already look like that :( Mine I don't think has anything to do with being pregnant rather than just always having that belly that makes me look pregnant.

    ReplyDelete