Thursday, May 14, 2009

Maternity Pants - Man's Gift to Women



Over the last week, I have given up on the Be Band - not that it isn't great, it is. It just makes those really frequent trips to the ladies room that much more of a pain. I decided that rather than spending money on larger pants and then again on maternity pants, I decided to skip right to the punchline... and now I'm in heaven!! I'm considering giving up buttons and zippers from now on... even when I'm not pregnant. The last two days, it has been like wearing stretchy pants to work!
As you can see from the most recent photo, the belly is starting to get a little bigger. Josh thinks it cute and there's no hiding it now!! I also think that I'm beginning to feel the baby. It's not like kicking or anything like that... more like butterflies. It's actually kind of a weird feeling.
We got our first children's book in the mail today from Josh's Aunt Kay. It's really cute and one I haven't seen before. I guess we'll eventually have to get started on the baby's room, so we have somewhere to put these things we are getting. I'm hoping over the next couple of weeks, we can it cleaned up and painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment