Sunday, February 8, 2015

Winter Weekend.

This weekend was rather uneventful, which was nice considering how much we have had going on over the last couple of weeks.  Friday night after dinner, I think we had all had enough we ended up asleep on the couch at some point during the evening.

 
 
Rough life...

I have been working Saturdays this time of year for ELEVEN years now.  Hard to believe that I am getting that old.   I don't even really blink an eye at it anymore.  It is what it is.  Besides there is something about Saturdays in the office....

When I got home around 2:30, Audrey was just eating lunch.  Apparently she had taken a really good nap that morning.  Daddy took good care of her while I was at work.

The rest of the day was pretty lazy and spent just hanging out with the kiddos.  Audrey was a little moody.  She went from happy to pouty (my favorite) to annoyed all within a matter of moments.

 
Jackson doesn't really want me to take his picture anymore.  And that annoys me.  He did, however, give a great smile in the photo bomb.  I wish I could get him to smile like that when I want to take his picture!
 
 
When I do try to take his picture, he just ignores me.
 
 
Audrey's on the move and is starting to walk more and more.  She's still not totally steady, but she's trying really hard!  Half of my pictures of her are blurry now from my phone because she moves too much!




She has so much hair, we hardly know what to do with it and it's ALWAYS in her face.  She sometimes holds still long enough for me to pull the front back into a pony tail.  (And then she pulls on the ponytail for the rest of the day!)



And just like her brother, she is really into Legos (and marshmallows!)
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment