One more month until this beautiful baby girl turns ONE!!
While she doesn't exactly crawl yet, she sure knows how to get around. She moves in her own way!! She likes to roll around the floor and she scoots her butt to get around. She likes to pull herself up on her knees (like she was doing for almost all of the pictures I tried to take of her!) She's a really happy baby -- when she's getting her way! She loves her mama and it makes me pretty tired most of the time. I love when I get to be around and watch her just play, which doesn't happen very often. Usually, I get to watch videos that Josh takes while I'm not around.
This month, she started waving hi and bye. She even said "hi" in a video that I took of her, while waving. First word? She tries to repeat what we say. She starting clapping this month. If you clap, she does. If you say "yeah", she claps. It's the cutest thing EVER.
Height: 30.0 inches
Weight: 21 pounds; 3.2 ounces (She lost weight from last month.)
Head: 18.50 inches
Sleeping Habits: Still no changes here. We still struggle to keep her up past 7pm and we try a lot. At least on the weekends, so maybe we can sleep in a little bit. No such luck. This girl needs more sleep. I won't complain because she does at least sleep through the night, which Jackson didn't do. She rolls around in her bed a lot. She never wakes up in the same position I put her down in. She sleeps on her belly a lot now. It was weird seeing that the first time. She will go to bed on her own if you need her to. She is napping once in the afternoon after lunchtime.
Eating Habits: She still eats EVERYTHING you put in front of her. She nurses twice during the day (morning and evening) and then she takes two bottles at daycare. I started adding a 0.5 ounces of vitamin D milk to her bottles. Starting the transition so she will have no problems next month! I have enough supply in the freezer that I have officially stopped pumping. So far, it hasn't messed with my supply on the weekend. She wasn't taking much from me anyway during the day. She eats so much. I'm not worried. She's growing and she's happy! I can't wait to be able to give her a cup of milk. I'm not really sure if we introduced any new foods this month. She just really eats whatever. We haven't done strawberries or nuts yet. Otherwise... game on!
Excitingly planning her first birthday party!! Time is flying by!












No comments:
Post a Comment