I can't believe Audrey is already four months old. It all happens so fast. I am pretty sure that I wrote the Audrey Daniele - Three Months just yesterday. Everything these days end up in Audrey's mouth. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching her notice her hands or that she is holding something in her hands. She also squeals with excitement (a lot of times at Jackson - she adores her big brother!) She also grunts and babbles a lot more this month. She tries to sit up too. If she is lying down and you grab her hands she tried to pull her head up so she can sit. She is rolling from one side to the other, but not all the way over just yet.
Sleeping Habits: This month, Audrey decided that she was no longer going to wake up only once during the night. For almost the whole month, she was waking up between 12:30am and 1:30am. Growing spurt, maybe? Then when I got back from Piqua, she started sleeping through the night again, only all they way through the night this time. Her teachers say that she is doing much better at napping during the day at school. She also sleeps really good in her crib at school. She always seems really tired when she gets home from school. I am usually holding her during dinner trying to get her to calm down enough to let us finish dinner. The she finally gives in and falls sleep. When she isn't totally upset before bedtime, she typically goes down in her crib really well. I can put her down awake and she does typically put herself to sleep. She's a good baby!
Eating Habits: I typically nurse Audrey a minimum of three times a day during the week. Once in the morning, once at her bedtime and once before my bedtime. Sometimes we have a fourth nursing session in the wee hours of the morning. She very consistently takes three bottles at daycare - each being 4 ounces. Her teachers say that she isn't crying for more at this point. We have not introduced anything else yet (no rice cereal). I am hoping to hold out on that for a little while longer. Maybe we'll make it to her six month appointment and post busy season before we start that "mess"!! Nursing is still going really well. I wish I would have tried harder with Jackson when he was born. If I only knew then what I know now. It is much easier this go around. I just told my mentor at work that I can't believe it's already been four months. That means only 8 more months until she is one and I can start weaning!!
Height: 25.00 inches (75th percentile)
Weight: 15 pounds 0 ounces (75th percentile)
Head: 16.75 inches
Audrey and Jackson - 4 months
"Thanks for the giant flower headbands, Aunt Kelly!! They look awesome on me, if I do say so myself!!"






No comments:
Post a Comment