Sunday, September 2, 2012

Battle Sprinkler

This morning, Jackson entered into battle with... The sprinkler. At this stage, we are not sure who is victorious. Jackson has beaten the sprinkler into submission, but the sprinkler got in a few good ones too. I we might have to leave it up to the judges.


While he was out helping  Mamawk with what I can only assume was watering the ferns, he decided it was a good idea to play in the sprinkler. It apparently started out with him trying to hit the water as the sprinkler went around. I think at one point he was karate chopping the water.  He also spewed some fighting words that none of us understood. He ended up picking up the sprinkler to shoot people with the water.
All this comes after a battle to put Jackson to bed last night, which was ultimately won by Josh. Although Jackson put up a pretty good fight.

On tonight's agenda - Josh's 30th birthday dinner. Hopefully we can get Jackson to sing happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment