So, today started out really early, 230am early, with the arrival of the garbage truck. Jackson came running into our room crying about being scared and, of course, he goes right back to sleep once the truck is gone. His mommy, who takes after her mommy, did not go back to sleep. Ugh!!
Getting up for work and school wasn't terrible and we somehow managed to get out the door on time. On the way to school, Jackson continued to lecture me about the rules of the stop signs and lights. You would think this is super cute, except when he does it EVERY DAY!!
After school, for the first time since Jackson started going to daycare, I get there to pick him up and he isn't there. Apparently daddy picked him up, tried calling and texting mommy. I didn't get either. STUPID (you don't say that, mommy) TIGER TEXT. Josh says my phone didn't ring (maybe it was the crazy storm in Fairlawn today). He did text me, which didn't come through until I opened the program AFTER I had already gone to the daycare to get J and called Josh when he wasn't there. Oh well - a wasted trip, everyone is home safe now!
Then when I got home, J was in his pajamas because he apparently decided to play in the rain and was soaked. Then he decided to have a picnic dinner. See picture below. He said mommy had to eat on the floor too. I didn't. We had a very nutritious dinner!!
After dinner, I was showing him pictures of his new cousin, Tyler. At first, Jackson was calling him Tiger. Could be his new nickname. I asked if he wanted to go and visit him next weekend. He said yes and he wanted to see her too. Her referring to Lily! It was super cute. I didn't tell him yet that we are going to see Ayden too!!
Hopefully, the rest of the night is low key and relaxing. Although with J, that is not usually the case!
No comments:
Post a Comment