So we had Jackson doing really well at going to bed on his own and actually staying in bed all night. Then he decided that he is really scared of the dark. On Monday night he went to bed just fine and then I hear him. He is not crying, he is SOBBING. Huge tears are running down his face and lots of snot, which he is rubbing off his face with his arm. And, as any mommy probably would, I felt terrible. I found a flashlight app for his iPod and that was okay for a minute, and but it wasn't enough to allow mommy to leave his bedroom. We ended up sleeping with the light on, which I was okay with. I thought maybe he would even stay in bed if he woke up in the middle of the night. WRONG! He ended up in mommy's and daddy's room at 2:45am. Ugh!
This morning, similar to a the other mornings this week, Jackson was a bear. Too much timeout in the morning, which only leads to crappy start to mommy's day. Here is what he looked like this morning.
Did your kid teach my kid about tantrums???
ReplyDeleteProbably! She sounds like J on some days. I want, I don't want. Ugh!
ReplyDelete