At 39 weeks I think I'm more miserable than ever. Just one more week to go. I'm really trying to hang in there.
This weekend I started developing a whole new pain in my upper abdomen. Turns out that it's just my muscles pulling apart. And being pregnant is just soooo wonderful!!!
As far as my progress... things are still looking really good. I am about 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced and -2 (for those of you who know what that means!). He's head down and face down... locked and loaded they tell me. The doctors "think" my previa is gone. The ultrasound this morning wasn't clear though so they can't confirm one way or the other, so it's not bad news!!
Apparently the full moon theory didn't work for me. There was a full moon last night and he's still not here yet!! We are so close... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!
This weekend I started developing a whole new pain in my upper abdomen. Turns out that it's just my muscles pulling apart. And being pregnant is just soooo wonderful!!!
As far as my progress... things are still looking really good. I am about 2 cm dialated and 80% effaced and -2 (for those of you who know what that means!). He's head down and face down... locked and loaded they tell me. The doctors "think" my previa is gone. The ultrasound this morning wasn't clear though so they can't confirm one way or the other, so it's not bad news!!
Apparently the full moon theory didn't work for me. There was a full moon last night and he's still not here yet!! We are so close... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment