Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Looks are Deceiving!!!


It's been 38 weeks and 2 days and I'm sure this baby has "cooked" long enough. The last couple of weeks have been pretty uncomfortable. The last couple of days have been down right unbearable. At about 3pm everyday, I can hardly keep myself from getting upset. This "little" guy is really running out of room in there.

I might look happy in the picture, but that's just because Joshua was being funny. He took about 20 pictures and I'm literally only looking at the camera in two of them! I was laughing too hard.

If I weren't laughing, I'd be crying!!

There was no change in the stats from last week at this week's appointment. Everything still feels and sounds right!

The weather has completely changed over the last week and now I'm struggling to find clothes that fit that will keep me warm. Lot's of cardigans!!

Just a little while longer. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!

1 comment: