So it's official, we had our first ultrasound yesterday at 11 weeks! It was amazing. This is the best picture of Baby Elsass from the 7 we got. The first couple appear to be the back side only of the baby, but he/she turned near the end of the ultrasound and we got this great profile! The ultrasound technician said the baby was kicking... I couldn't feel it. The heartbeat was 149 bpm.In 8 weeks, we go back for the gender ultrasound! According to the Chinese Birth Chart, we are going to have a girl. Only time will tell, I guess.
So far, everything is going very well. The baby is within the size range for our expected due date. Two arms and two legs... so far so good!
This is SO awesome! Hey you need to change cousins from "none... yet!" to Baby Huebschman. The picture is amazing. I can't believe I am seeing my niece/nephew for the first time.
ReplyDelete